JOB FAIR for Nursing Supervisors/Critical Care RNs
Please bring an updated resume and dress professionally for an immediate interview.
If you are seeking a Nursing Supervisor or ICU Registered Nurse position, please stop by or apply online. If you are unable to stop by on Friday January 11, we would still love to hear from you. Please contact Gail Hills at (954) 703-0599.
As a Nursing Supervisor / RN you will have:
- Appropriate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Additional state requirements as applicable.
- Valid Registered Nurse / RN license in the state.
- BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Two years of Registered Nurse / RN nursing experience in a hospital.
- One to two years supervisory/leadership experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.