Dress code is business professional and a resume is required as we will have managers on site to interview you.
Please call or email Antonio Moore, Regional Recruiting Manager @ 972-512-2429 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Serve as primary contact for new account openings and cross-sell other products and services to clients and prospects through proactive and reactive client contact.
2. Support team sales process by acting upon or referring identified client needs to other lines of business (e.g., Retail Loan, Mortgage, Investments, Private Banking, Insurance, Small Business, Merchant Services).
3. Serve as contact for client problem resolution regarding deposit, credit, and other products and services.
4. Employ BB&T supported service processes to ensure high-level of client service by performing basic client service maintenance (e.g. account reconciliation, address changes, stop payments, account closings, transfer, processing check orders).
5. Continue to grow in role and support team sales efforts by attending weekly sales, service, and product knowledge meetings.
6. Adhere to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
7. Responsible for attending applicable training classes and completing computer-based training.
8. Stay abreast of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
9. Perform teller transaction such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, cashier's checks and redeeming savings bonds. Perform more complex transactions, with assistance as necessary.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate's degree, or equivalent education and related training
2. Four years of client sales and service experience
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Ability to speak fluent English
6. Ability to complete Bank training required for Branch Bankers
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
9. Must be SAFE (Mortgage Licensing Act) compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable NMLS background check which includes meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints