Knowledge Management Intern
EA is looking for a knowledge management intern to work with other knowledge management team members supporting analytics. On our team you will explore EA's knowledge management ecosystem to develop your skills while you contribute to the future of analytics at EA. You will support data-driven decisions to build better games for our players. You will share your information science knowledge with others to promote understanding of your professional domain. You will directly affect user experience by making it easy and quick to find more insightful information.
- Develop or extend taxonomy or ontology data models to support analytics
- Analyze data to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our information structures
- Work with partners to gather information to guide processes and improvement efforts for analytics
- Learn what it takes to train peers in improving information design and overcoming implementation hurdles
- Help develop governance documentation to ensure partners understand goals
- Work with team responsible for overall content management to ensure understanding of the broader digital platform
- You have skills in data retrieval and data research techniques
- You understand complex processes and communicate them to us in simple language
- You are someone who is a data-driven
- You prioritize communication that can create compelling stories for team members and managers.
- Excellent English language skills
- Pursuing a Master's Degree in Library Science, Information Management, Data Science or Computational Linguistics
- Understanding of semantic standards (RDFS/SHACL/OWL/SKOS/SPARQL)
- Understanding of taxonomy and ontology modeling
- Understanding of metadata schemas
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python
- You are comfortable working across departments in a virtual environment
- You have experience in analytics, reporting or business intelligence environments
- You will establish relationships and guide others in knowledge management best practices
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.