This Anaplan Model Builder will hold a key role as part of the Anaplan Center of Excellence within Covance Drug Development. This position will be responsible for building, managing, and maintaining new and existing model infrastructures in Anaplan. This position acts as an SME to the broader business community, has the ability to modify models and dashboards within Anaplan, and works on developing requirements for any proposed changes to Anaplan or any other technical properties of the Anaplan system.
We're looking for an individual that is passionate, results oriented with a proven track record of on-time execution and delivery. The Anaplan Model will partner with other Anaplan COE members to drive project execution from discovery through closure. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a team and a matrix environment. This position works across department and functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope, risk and complexity with an eye toward continuous improvement.
*Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Opportunity Model infrastructure for developed models and make changes based on line of business feedback
- Build and maintain new models for future phases of the Anaplan implementation
- Hold licenses for supporting data sources, expand options and bring on new sources when needed
- Lead data stewardship efforts across source systems and Anaplan
- Prepare, execute and enhance monthly reports
- Liaison with multiple teams that includes sales operations, IT teams and Finance and Operations users
- Conduct administrative tasks as needed associated with the Anaplan platform
- Research data questions that arise from regular usage of the platform
- User support on calculations/logic to address any questions that arise
- Identify business requirements and build user stories to support enhancements for the platform
- Training new users on the Anaplan platform.
Remote work available.Education/Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or computer science or equivalent experienceExperience:
- Anaplan Model Builder Certification
- Level 3 Master Anaplaner certification and in good standing (preferred)
- Experience with system design, testing, implementation, and end user support/training
- 2 + years of experience with EPM solutions. Experience with Anaplan preferred.
- 2 + years of advanced modeling. Prior experience with Anaplan preferred
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. High attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensures others are informed
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely, high quality manner
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Agile implementation experience preferred
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.