- A minimum five year’s warehouse supervision experience in an Aerospace/Medical electronics manufacturing environment
- AA/AS Degree preferred
- Intermediate or higher level ERP systems knowledge
- Forklift certification
- ITAR and US Customs regulations/requirements knowledge
- Possession of or the ability to obtain a Government granted security clearance
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Inter, intra-department and external contact required
Sypris Electronics, LLC provides goods and services to the U.S. Government and other prime contractors and is obligated by its contracts with those entities, as well as by various federal laws and regulations regarding security and export control, to restrict access to certain goods, services, and/or any related information. Accordingly, Sypris Electronics has a policy of only hiring U.S. citizens. Upon employment all employees have to provide evidence verifying U.S. citizenship.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
Sypris Electronics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Sypris Electronics does not, and will not, discriminate against a person on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, in any aspect of employment opportunity.