Contingent Upon Award
- Broadleaf, Inc is looking for a talented Journeyman Software Engineer to provide integration and implementation of the Virtual Data as a Service (DaaS) solution to USPTO products across all product lines.
- At Broadleaf, a Journeyman Software Engineer will work with a team to enable solution usage at the enterprise level, integrate and automate the solution into CICD pipeline, build a self-service portal for software as a service (SaaS), document implementation and compliance requirements, and support USPTO internal Virtual DaaS customers Provision right data at right time to enable testing early, often and faster across all product lines as needed.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Software Engineering or a related field.
- The candidate must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. In addition to this effort, they are required to provide consultation on complex projects and may be considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
- Three (3) years of experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies, such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Scrum/Kanban/XP.
- Experience with Agile principles such as Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevSecOps.
- Linux / Unix / Windows
- Three (3) years' experience with Git, AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience using Orchestration / configuration mgmt. tools like Chef, Puppet & Ansible.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Programming Language-Structured Query Language (PL-SQL)
- Experience with large-scale enterprise environments where real-time monitoring of critical infrastructure is fundamental to operations and compliance.
- Experience creating solutions for a different type of databases such as RDBMS, NoSQL, cloud DBs, and others as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in front end development, Back-end development, Database, Server, API, and version controlling systems.
- Experience in Actifio APIs (integration with other tools such as Jenkins...) or similar API programming.
- Experience in technical documentation writing such as System Design Document (SDD), Operating Support Procedures (SOP) etc.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite required, including MS Visio.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to technology.
- Ability to adapt well to diverse environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels in an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Experience in implementation of a CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of security Tools (SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud migration and integration.
- Experience analyzing business needs and user stories to identify technical solutions
- Experience with USPTO.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to pass a background check
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Normal office environment
- Remote/telework available