Boardriders, Inc., is the world's leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and dis-tributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company's appar-el and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approxi-mately 10,000 team members globally, the Company's products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its propietary Boardriders stores and other Company-owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e- commerce channels.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Our Sales Associates thrive in the retail environment creating an amazing experience for our customers. We are seeking confident individuals who are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brands and their store. Our Sales Associates are the voice of our brands by engaging our customers in genuine conversation and selling our original and innovative product. You are an invaluable part of a team where individuality and authenticity are encouraged. If you have passion for Boardriders and connectivity to creative self-expression, Boardriders is the place for you.
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
- Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
- Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness of and accountable to store and individual goals.
- Ensure product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way.
- Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and back-of-house.
- Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor Lifestyle.
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor retailers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life.
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
- 50% OFF our Family Brands (Billabong, RVCA, Quiksilver, Roxy)
- 70% OFF four Family Brand items of your choice every month
- 30% OFF non-family brand items (Oakley, Rayban, Maui Jim, Costa, Reef, Sanuk, Nixon, Stance)
By working at this location, you also have access to:
- Universal ID (Annual Pass Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Volcano Bay, and Halloween Horror Nights)
- Discounts to Blue Man Group show
- Discounts on all Universal merchandise / restaurants
- Free Parking at any parks on non-workdays