With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Spirits Brand Ambassador, you will act as Fort Lauderdale authority for RumHaven and High Noon. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to develop and implement training, promotion, and providing customer support in the Fort Lauderdale market. Plugged in to the target culture and community, you understand the target consumer lifestyle, target customer and are able to identify opportunities to meet goals. You will drive visibility and loyalty among gatekeepers, bartenders and consumers to create trial and adoptions opportunities within Fort Lauderdale.
What You Will Do
- Represents Gallo Spirits Brands by acting as a brand, spirits category, and/or mixology resource.
- Maintains awareness of best practices, trends, and competitor brands.
- Develops and implements brand and trade advocacy strategy for RumHaven and High Noon
- Develops, implements, and executes engaging brand and category educational presentations for trade, accounts and consumers.
- Aggressively pursues and delivers on AP, PODS, consumer event objectives in both On Premise and Retail and against the 4 advocacy pillars - Availability, Visibility, Advocacy and Promotion.
- Creates and maintain relationships with key market stakeholders; local trade community, distributor partners, influencers and local partners and continuously promotes assigned brand(s).
- Acts as a valued partner and consultant to the account.
- Uses judgement and knowledge of the industry to determine which products should be the key focus and which accounts should take priority.
- Builds, implements and manages consumer activation strategies, programs, and events. Influences education/relationship builders- focused on consumer target
- Develops, implements, and engages active participant in brand events.
- Provides support, activation and memorable experiences for both customers and consumers.
- Adheres to T&E and activation budgets.
- Advocates for assigned brand, including hosting events, leveraging social media and other tools to promote for Gallo sales within his/her community.
- Coordinates activities with other winery support areas within the market (e.g., Customer Development, Commerce Marketing, Business Intelligence Managers).
- Engages and mobilizes Sales and Distributor partners to communicate brand strategy, vision, sales tactics, as well as drive enthusiasm for the brand and executional excellence of all programs and initiatives.
- Contributes creatively in the development of new branded POS and collateral.
- Influences and activates customers' consumer distribution lists and social media followers through activation of digital content.
- Supports commercialization of digital marketing programs - engages with the most relevant platforms of social media (i.e., FB, IG, Snapchat).
- Supports marketing and media integration activities for RumHaven and High Noon by developing and implementing brand toolboxes including brand ideation, demonstrations, storytelling etc.
- Gathers real-time photo and video content to be shared with the brand social media team.
- Responsible for developing, organizing and executing exceptional evangelist initiatives against customers and consumers.
- Works with agency partners to coordinate and manage team of part-time event promoters for initiatives aimed at consumers and the trade.
- Participates in debriefs after events to effectively decipher strengths and opportunities.
- Works with the local Gallo and Distributor Sales teams on planning and strategizing for future launch markets.
- Participates, as needed, in Gallo and Distributor Sales meetings and schedules work-withs within territory.
- Completes monthly quantitative and qualitative reports as needed, including competitive brand observations.
- Maintains intellectual relevance of global and local market trends.
- Manages all Gallo Standards of Performance within assigned target account list.
- Promotes positive relationships across the winery sales organization.
- Embraces innovation and demonstrates entrepreneurial mindset -Driving future-focused change.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree plus 2 years of Gallo winery marketing, sales, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of Spirits, Brand Sales, Hospitality, Culinary, Bartender/mixology, Supplier/Wholesaler, Agency Ambassador, or Tasting Room experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school Diploma plus 7 years of Spirits, Brand Sales, Hospitality, Culinary, Bartender/mixology, Supplier/Wholesaler, Agency Ambassador, or Tasting Room experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with owned social media and networks.
- Maintains understanding of local market knowledge as it pertains to accounts or trade in the alcohol beverage industry.
- Required to travel by air and automobile up to 25% during the course of business.
- Experience with Event or Hospitality Management.
- CSS, CSE, CEFS, CSSC or equivalent certification or in process of obtaining within 6 months of employment.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- Required to be 21 years of age or older.
- Required to obtain Liquor License as required by state/locality.
- Personal passion and curiosity for spirits and demonstrate a depth of knowledge.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years of Gallo winery marketing, sales, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of Spirits, Brand Sales, Hospitality, Culinary, Bartender/mixology, Supplier/Wholesaler, or Tasting Room experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school Diploma p[us 9 years of Spirits, Brand Sales, Hospitality, Culinary, Bartender/mixology, Supplier/Wholesaler, or Tasting Room experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Luxury brand experience, preferably focused on Spirits.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, creative with excellent presentation skills.
- Established social Alcohol beverage network, personal interest, bias to engage and go deeper, proven inquisitiveness.
- Established relationships within the designated market.
- Experience with selling and activating premium and luxury spirits
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.