Position: Program Director
Discipline: Physical Therapist
Setting: LTAC Hospital
City / State: Hollywood, FL
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee-s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine-s Most Admired Healthcare Company for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Program Director II / Physical Therapy / PT you will:
- Responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
- Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
- Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Participate in survey preparation activities
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in facility safety committee activities.
- Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
program director, program director II, director, physical therapist, physical therapy, physical therapist therapy, program development, program, quality improvement, quality, supervisor, development, acute care, healthcare, health care, hospital, rehab, rehab PT, rehab P.T., rehab physical therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, rehabilitation services, RehabCare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, therapy services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RH, SNF