Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, and brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company's products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Lead Sales Associate (LSA) supports the short and long term interests of the company, its employees and customers. This position is used during peak season(s) to support the management team members in stores that need an additional staff member to complete management functions. The Lead Sales Associate position is put in place to accommodate extended business hours, and break periods for managers. The LSA will consistently provide exceptional Gold Star service and uphold all company standards and values. The LSA will model leadership characteristics to co-workers to uphold outstanding Gold Star service and to maintain the stores productivity amongst the selling team during the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor. The LSA will demonstrate potential to be promoted into a Supervisor position, with a boarder goal to reach an Assistant Manager status.
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
- Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
- Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness of and accountable to store and individual goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform customer returns, exchanges and resolve customer related transactions
- Provides support to staff, communicates goals and expectations
- Accurately follow all promotional and markdown instructions
- Ensure merchandising guidelines are maintained
- Protect company assets through policy awareness of Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Ensure product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way.
- Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and back-of-house.
- Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor Lifestyle.
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor retailers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life.
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom.