Skills we look for:
* People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of people
* Achievement oriented: thrives in fast paced, high-volume environments, exceeds goals, lifelong learner
* Recruiting guru: expert on the market for talent, up-to-date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
* Skilled communicator: delivers well-received messages in both one-on-one and group settings
* Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
* Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
* Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Things to bring:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of two to five years managerial or supervisory experience in the service provider industry preferred
* Must have a proven track record - measured by customer satisfaction service levels, increased responsibilities and successful working relationships with colleagues and management
About The Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work - World's Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland
(ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled | The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records