Bradenton Oaks has an excellent opportunity for a Director of Nursing - Assisted Living to join our team!CORE training or previous management experience required!Job Description:
The Director of Nursing - Assisted Living will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Director of Nursing - Assisted Living ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensures quality care as residents' healthcare needs change. The Director of Nursing - Assisted Living also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents' needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures.Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be LPN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must pass criminal background check