Broadleaf Test Analysts currently in this position are directly supporting the Communication Electronics Command (CECOM), Software Engineering Center (SEC) Command Control, and Communications-Tactical (C3T) Directorate, Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) located in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG).
Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC) develops, deploys and sustains integrated mission command and situational awareness capabilities to the Army and joint forces. PM MC delivers capabilities across the warfighting functions of movement and maneuver, command and control, fires, sustainment, protection, intelligence and engagement. Implementing the Army's Common Operating Environment, PM MC fields the Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE) and Mounted Mission Command (MMC) while facilitating interoperability between CPCE, MMC and other CEs. PM MC uses an agile and effective development process to achieve both near-term deliveries to current systems and longer-term development to enhance mission command capabilities.
Currently, Broadleaf is seeking to add additional resources to our current Test Analyst staff supporting PM MC and the C3T Directorate. We are looking for information security professionals to perform the following duties:
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Provides technical support and advice to the reengineering groups.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Guides and directs lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests.
- Acts as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience defines, documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Experience with Windows OS (WIN7,10, Server 2008,2012) and Linux OS (RedHat)
- Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing
- Experiences in defining, documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Experiences in investigating and resolves operational problems
- Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR) is preferred.
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes preferred.
- Familiarity with Eggplant scripting preferred
- IAT LEVEL II (Security+ certified preferred)
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline is required.